This week has gotten a bit crazy with packing, cleaning, and preparing to move 3,000 miles. I knew it was coming, just not exactly when. Relying on audio book more than anticipated.
- The Complete Brothers Grimm’s Fairy Tales (6 Pages)
The Frog Prince
The Cat Who Married a Mouse
- The Scarlet Letter (Audio Book- ~40 minutes)
- The Complete Brothers Grimm’s Fairy Tales (16Pages)
Fairy Tell True
The Youth Who Could Not Shiver and Shake
The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids
- The Scarlet Letter (Audio Book- ~10minutes)
Decided that I am not in the mood for this book. Time to move on to something else.
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (Audio Book- 95 minutes)
Chapter 1- Playing Pilgrims
Chapter 2- A Merry Christmas
Chapter 3- The Laurence Boy
Chapter 4- Burdens
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (Audio Book- 136 minutes)
Chapter 5- Being Neighborly
Chapter 6-Beth Finds the Palace Beautiful
Chapter 7-Amy’s Valley of Humiliation
Chapter 8-Jo Meets Apollyon
Chapter 9-Meg Goes to Vanity Fair
Chapter 10- The P.C. and P.O.
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (Audio Book- 204 minutes)
Chapter 11- Experiments
Chapter 12- Camp Laurence
Chapter 13- Castles in the Air
Chapter 14- Secrets
Chapter 15- A Telegram
Chapter 16- Letters
Chapter 17- Little Faithful
Chapter 18- Dark Days
Chapter 19- Amy’s Will
Chapter 20- Confidential
This week definitely got busy. Didn’t read any hard copy books except the fre short stories from The Brothers Grimm Collection. Maybe the next read-a-thon I participate in will fall in a more calm period of my life. Overall I am pleased with the progress I made this week.
My Brothers Grimm collection has an orange cover, so I completed that challenge. I also listened to at least 150 pages worth of book on some days. Since I don’t have a hard copy of the book I have no way of converting what I listened to into a total number of pages.